About the Role
We currently have opportunities for experienced Financial Advisers to join our team.
1. Do you view the needs and wants of your clients as paramount?
2. Do you aim to provide a high level of service and have an ethical outlook?
3. Do you want to be part of a successful and self-motivated team of financial advisers?
4. Do you want to manage your own time and have the option of being office based or home based?
5. Do you enjoy learning in an ever changing environment without the pressure of achieving sales targets?
6. Do you crave professional and experienced support in your personal development?
If you have answered yes to all of the above we are the company for you.
Training to be Provided:
In house induction training will be provided throughout the first few months whilst you learn our processes.
• Minimum of CII Financial Planning Certificates 1, 2 and 3 (or equivalent)
Personal qualities required:
• A helpful, friendly, professional and ethical approach
• Dedicated and committed
• Self-driven and motivated
• Must hold a full driving license and vehicle.
• Must have experience in Financial Services
• The ability to be flexible when required
• Fluent in English (extra languages are a plus)
How to apply:
If you answered yes to all the first questions asked, meet the requirements specified and are interested in joining our team please upload your CV. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will hear back from us.